- Panther G slid over into the view of my Churchill (where the 8-0 and “Motion” counter is) and stopped, spending only 2 MP in my LOS.
- Panther G TK23 vs Churchill’s front AF14
- Churchill crew woke up! Popped Smoke Mortar – got it. Rolled for Motion .. got that too!! Spun the tank around, ready to leave in my turn coming up.
- Moved a squad into the house next to the Panther, survived the vehicle MG shots.
- Ran the 457 to the front of the Panther, the Panther shot and malf’d its MA!!
- The panicking Churchill saw what happened, turned back around, went into bypass next to the Panther G. Rolled for ESB to stop (‘cause bogging will stop me anyway).
- The other Churchill in Q1 went into position up on Level 0.
My Advancing Fire
- Churchill in bypass shot and HIT! TK14 vs AF6. DUD!!!
- Churchill on Level 0 shot, NO HIT!
Advance & CC Phase
- Both squads passed PAATC.
- First one went in with a Streetfight bonus, NO KILL!!
- POW!! The German snooglewoofer got stuck!! We live!
- Second squad attacked, NO KILL!!
FOUR ATTEMPTS AND NO KILL!!
The dang Panther turned around.
- Churchill in bypass went for DI shot, need a 7, NO HIT!
- Churchill up top went for a DI shot, NO HIT!
- Piat went for a DI shot, NO HIT!
Meanwhile 2 German snakes + a 4 on a DC toss vaporized 3 British squads and a 9-1 …
… and it’s only the fourth day of the year ..