DBP3 takes us back to Dien Bien Phu again! The French Legionnaires, the Algerians & 2 Chaffees start with 3 trench networks on the right and need to take 3 more in 7 turns. Heavy Rain’s in effect and so is Mud. The going’s slow and the malf numbers are low.
Gents, Witchbottles made his set of “Point Blank!” available!
In here, you will find gems like :
- ASL rules for Vietnam
- Discussions on the “reverse slope defense” in Red Barricades
- Indepth study of the Waffen SS
- A look at Edson’s Ridge (Operation Watchtower)
- Attacking on a Timeline: Planning an Assault
- A SASL CG involving “Tiger Ace” Otto Carius
- A review of the excellent (and free) Provence Pack
- Defending at Night
- Scenario Analysis & AARs
.. and obviously much much more!!
Get the set here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kuvhe53eqjxn1ua/AADjM4622xPieSCzcBRW5zTaa?dl=0