Gents, Witchbottles made his set of “Point Blank!” available!
In here, you will find gems like :
- ASL rules for Vietnam
- Discussions on the “reverse slope defense” in Red Barricades
- Indepth study of the Waffen SS
- A look at Edson’s Ridge (Operation Watchtower)
- Attacking on a Timeline: Planning an Assault
- A SASL CG involving “Tiger Ace” Otto Carius
- A review of the excellent (and free) Provence Pack
- Defending at Night
- Scenario Analysis & AARs
.. and obviously much much more!!
Get the set here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kuvhe53eqjxn1ua/AADjM4622xPieSCzcBRW5zTaa?dl=0
There is a scenario design competition not too long ago: “Chimps on Computers” (a modern day version of the “Monkeys on Typewriters” competition). My ASL mentor, Witchbottles, came up with a pretty wild design where a handful of Germans tried to delay an Allied column marauding down 5 boards. Pete Shelling was the judge and Witchbottles came in 3rd.
If you want a game of manoeuvre, this is it.
Here’s his scenario MWT-1 Four Days to Naples for your enjoyment. He only asked that you leave comments on this GameSquad thread if you have any thoughts or comments.